To get started with Shi No Numa, Call of Duty Vanguard’s first round-based zombie map, you’ll need to locate the Cypher Wheel pieces.
Vanguard Zombies now has its first round-based map and fans are loving its return to Shi No Numa.
But if you’re going to take a trip to the Swamp of Death, you’ll first need to know how the new mechanics work.
After that, it’s time to start finding the Shi No Numa wonder weapon or completing the main quest on the map!
Here’s everything you need to know to find the mysterious Cypher Wheel pieces in Shi No Numa.
Where to find all Cypher Wheel pieces in Shi No Numa
To find all 3 parts of the Cypher Wheel puzzle and get things going in Shi No Numa, this is where you’ll need to look:
- In Bedroom, on a table.
- On a bench in Dig Site, next to a skull.
- On the corner of Doctor Quarters
How to Assemble and Align Cypher Wheel Parts
- Place the 3 Cypher Wheel pieces on the stone pillar outside Doctor’s Quarters.
- Initially, this pillar will be covered in red growth. Wait until a round of Boom-Scheier (the first one starts at round 5) and use his explosions to destroy the nasty goo!
- You will then have the option to spin each wheel and lock your code.
- To find out what code you will need to enter, first get your hands on a Molotov or incendiary grenade.
- Then head to the Doctor’s Quarters where you will see the next suspicious looking paper on the desk.
- Throw an incendiary or molotov grenade at the paper and a key will be revealed.
- While the key below is the same every round, the 3 inputs you’ll need are random. We have a guide on how to find each below!
All Cypher Clue Locations in Shi No Numa
Dig Site Crafting Table near Pack-a-Punch
Beneath the books on the desk in the dig room
Table in the communications backroom
You will need to compare the symbols to the key you discovered and enter them in a vertical line on the cipher wheel. Although the code changes each time, you can force the lock with just two pieces of code if you need to.
Simply match your game’s unique code to the wheel and lock your combination to progress.
For the next step, you will need the Wonder Weapon. Here’s how to build the Wunderwaffe in Shi No Numa for free!
Then check out our main quest guide here to continue Shi No Numa’s story!