Wordle is back with another fiendish riddle, and just in time for hump day. The Wordle diary on June 22nd is tough, and will almost certainly end a winning streak or two. If you’re having trouble with today’s Wordle, don’t worry, because Express Online is here to help, courtesy of three spoiler-free tips to help you crack Wordle 368. Just scroll to the bottom of the page for those crucial clues. Good luck!
Wordle asks players to guess a five-letter word in just six tries. To successfully find out the answer, you will need to pay attention to the color of the tiles.
For each attempt, the letter tiles will appear in one of three colors. If the letter tile turns grey, the letter does not appear in the word you are guessing.
If the tile turns yellow, the letter is in the word, but not in the correct position. Finally, if the tile turns green, the letter is in the word and in the right place.
If you manage to solve the puzzle, you can share your score on social networks to brag. The app also keeps track of your stats, including your winning streak.
The only downside to Wordle is that if you can’t solve the puzzle, you’ll have to wait until the next day to get a new one.
Read on for some general Wordle tips, followed by three hints specific to Wordle 368 on June 22…
Wordle tips and tricks…
• Don’t use the same letter twice in your initial guess.
• Try to use a pair of vowels on your first guess, particularly ‘A’ and ‘E’.
• Avoid letters like ‘X’, ‘Z’ and ‘Q’ until later, when you have a better idea of what the answer is.
• ‘AUDIO’ or ‘ARISE’ are good starting words as they contain many vowels. If you use ‘AUDIO’, maybe stick with something like ‘EXPENSE’ to incorporate even more common letters.
• Check out the daily tips provided by Express Online below…
Wordle 368 clues for June 22…
1. Wordle 368 begins with the letter A.
2. Wordle 368 contains two vowels.
3. Just terrible.